Werkstatt PARITÄT and the Refugee Council of Baden-Württemberg (Flüchtlingsrat BW) published brochures which provide an overview about rights of people having a Duldung (temporary suspension of deportation) or an Aufenthaltsgestattung (temporary residence permit for the duration of the asylum procedure) as well as information about ways of getting a regular residence permit.
The following brochures are available in English:
- Basic information Aufenthaltsgestattung
- Basic information Duldung
- How do I get a work permit?
- Basic information Ausbildungsduldung
- Who receives a residence permit under § 18a AufenthG?
- Who is granted a right to stay under § 25a AufenthG?
- Who is granted a right to stay under § 25b AufenthG?
- How do I submit a hardship application (Härtefallantrag)?
Werkstatt PARITÄT and the Refugee Council of Baden-Württemberg are both part of the „Network for the Integration of Refugees into Work“ (Netzwerk zur Integration von Flüchtlingen in Arbeit – NIFA). The Refugee Council of Baden-Württemberg offers an initial consultation by phone or in writing and provides you with information about the advice office responsible for you.
Order of print versions of the brochures: The brochures can be ordered here.
Bestellung von Druckexemplaren: Die Flyer können hier als Druckexemplar bestellt werden.